The go-to gloves for the go-anywhere explorer, now with CE certification!
The Tornado Pro 3 gloves are the latest evolved avataar of our popular Shield Pro 2 gloves.
With an all new fit, updated protection features and a revamped design aesthetic, the gloves
have been renamed to Tornado Pro 3, to bring them into the Rynox Tornado Pro family.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Tornado Pro 3 glove is CE certified to standard
EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to
● Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
● Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
● Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
● Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
● Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
● Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Sport SPS (Scaphoid Protection System)
includes two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the gloves to
slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface and
subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid injuries.
● Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protectors
with HD foam backing
● Fingertips: HD foam inserts
● Finger Joints: TPU tabs
● Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium soft full-grain leather
● Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
● SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete
● Fit: Cuff length, comfort fit
● Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
● Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
● Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and wrist
● Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index finger